Nina Carothers’ The Wonderful World of Color Olors previews the first 13 Color Olors characters. Your child will absolutely love the 13 different colorful characters, such Pink Ink, Gray Ray, Yellow Ellow and more!
This fun 36-page full color book introduces each character in the series to your child. They can then pick and choose the characters that they love the most.
Welcome to The World of Color Olors, a great place to be. Filled with strange and silly characters, as you will see. Pink Ink, Purple Urple, Orange Range and more. Their world is filled with colors, so let’s explore.
There is Black Lack, Red Ed and Blue Lue.
Come see Gold Old, White Hite and Gray Ray, too.
Brown Rown and Yellow Ellow will make you smile.
Green Reen is a healthy one. Silver Ilver has style.
World of Color Olors View Cart Only $12.97 plus s/h – Makes a great Christmas gift!
ABOUT THIS BOOK
The Wonderful World of Color Olors is ideal for ages 3 through 7, and this work is the third in a series of 14 books by author Nina Carothers for publishing house All Star Press - Books that Change Lives. In each book the child learns one or more life lessons.
This book introduces the first 13 characters in the Color Olors series.
Each of the books in the series are illustrated by accomplished children’s book artist Chris Padovano.
36 page, full color.
World of Color Olors View Cart
Gold Old – due out by mid-December, 2013
Every night millions of people throughout the country suffer with some type of sleep disorder. It may be difficulty falling asleep, waking up in the middle of night with the inability to resume sleeping, restless sleep in general, or a combination of these difficulties.
Sleep deprivation can spiral out of a control, lasting for months or years while wreaking havoc on a person’s overall well-being. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Author Rich Nilsen has written a new book, Sleep Great for Life, which offers 14 critical steps for proper sleep hygiene, before laying the foundation for the heart and soul of the book: the easy-to-apply Sleep Great method. The book had previously only been available in e-book formats but is now available in paperback for the first time.
“I suffered with debilitating insomnia and it was wrecking my life,” explained Nilsen. “It pains me to see anyone else suffering with a sleep disorder because I know how difficult it can be, how it can affect one’s personal and work life, and the depression it can cause. Insomnia is a vastly underrated health problem.”
Sleep surveys indicate that fifty-eight percent of adults in the U.S. experience symptoms of insomnia a few nights a week or more. The impact of poor sleep results in numerous health and personal issues, including depression, increased blood pressure, irritability, difficulty concentrating, lack of sexual desire, just to name a few.
One of the goals of the Sleep Great method is to teach readers that they do not have to rely on sleeping pills to get a good night’s sleep on a regular basis.
“Despite what the pharmaceutical companies would have you believe, the truth is that you can’t buy a good night’s sleep,” explained Nilsen. “The Sleep Great method works extremely well, without the need of any drugs, and readers can begin to apply the concepts the first day they dive into the book.”
Nilsen empowers readers to take back their nights and sleep time by teaching them:
- To fix any of the missing 14 sleep hygiene steps in their life
- How to get off all prescription or over-the-counter sleep aids
- To spot stress factors that bring about insomnia
- To understand how to lay a proper sleep foundation for life
- How to properly attack their sleep issue and overcome it once and for all
“I read this book a while back, but wanted to give it a chance to see how well it really worked before reviewing. As a family man that has a full-time job and freelances from home nightly, good sleep has always been an issue. I would go to bed exhausted from the day, but so wired I couldn’t keep my eyes shut. These techniques to achieve a restful night’s sleep really delivered! The concepts and plans are presented clearly without a lot of unnecessary filler making it a quick read. Also, knowing that the author had gone through some of my same sleep issues made it easy to relate with. Great book for a great night’s sleep.” — Donald Shofner, Lexington KY
e-Book and Print Available
Sleep Great for Life is a five-star rated Kindle book on Amazon.com. The book is now available in print for the first time from publisher All Star Press – Books that Change Lives. It is available in print and e-book wherever books are sold, including on the publisher’s website at allstarpress.com. E-book available here for instant download.
ORDER TODAY WITH FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
To put your sleepless nights behind you, order the paperback edition of “Sleep Great for Life” by Rich Nilsen. Click the “Easy Checkout with PayPal” to order today with any major form of credit card. The book is only $12.97 with FREE shipping within the United States and Canada. [International customers will be invoiced an additional $4.97 for overseas mail].
Quark announced this month the availability of QuarkXPress 9.2, the new update to QuarkXPress 9 that is free to all QuarkXPress 9 customers. QuarkXPress 9 is award-winning design software that enables millions of creative professionals to publish across digital devices as well as to print and the Web. The best part for authors is that version 9.2 adds new ePUB features, ePUB 3 audio and video support .
QuarkXPress 9.2 and ePUB
QuarkXPress 9 introduced the ability for designers to easily export print layouts to ePUB to create traditional e-books. With QuarkXPress 9.2 designers can now, in addition to converting a print layout to ePUB, create a new project specifically for ePUB export. With the new update, it’s now also possible to:
* Add audio, videos, and hyperlinks to an ePUB e-book
* Create hierarchical tables of content
* Control the format and resolution of pictures on a global or
* Create new articles, visually crop pictures, and split text
components in a reflow article
* Re-order components by dragging-and-dropping within the Reflow
* Specify the default story direction for East Asian ePUB e-books
Along with the new ePUB functionality, QuarkXPress 9.2 also supports audio and video for ePUB 3, the new version of the standard that supports rich media. Read more about QuarkXPress 9 and ePUB here.
QuarkXPress 9.2 and iPad Publishing
A key component of QuarkXPress 9 is App Studio, which offers designers a cost-effective way to create and publish enriched, interactive content to digital devices, such as the iPad. With QuarkXPress 9.2, App Studio templates support iOS 5 Newsstand and meet new Apple guidelines for iCloud storage. In addition to the many enrichment options already available with QuarkXPress 9, QuarkXPress 9.2 and App Studio now include:
* New Play/Pause/Stop/Toggle play actions that allow designers to
build buttons that control other media elements such as sound and
* A Hide Controls option for sound and video that allows designers
to make the control bar for a media player invisible
* A Loop option that designers can use to specify that a sound or
video element should loop its playback
See your book as a finished work!
Become a published author and sell books with the help of All Star Press. Contact Rich Nilsen at email@example.com to discuss your needs as an independent and aspiring author. Our focus here at All Star Press is helping authors publish for both print and e-book formats, such as the Kindle and Nook. With our experience in marketing, All Star Press helps authors successfully promote their finished work with a detailed marketing plan.
All Star Press has a business model that is very beneficial to aspiring authors. We are not a “vanity press” that charges authors fees up front to produce their work. We only make money if the author makes money. As a real book publisher All Star Press has a vested interest in the success of our authors.
In this day of ever-changing technology, understanding the e-book industry is key. Every day our team is analyzing the market and learning the best practices for targeting today’s e-book readers.
The simple truth is that most authors are not marketers. Marketing your book effectively is not easy for the overwhelming majority of writers. Let All Star Press help you sell more books by reaching your audience in new ways.
Every night millions of people throughout the country suffer with some type of sleep disorder. It may be difficulty falling asleep, waking up in the middle of night with the inability to resume sleeping, restless sleep in general, or a combination of these difficulties. Sleep deprivation can spiral out of a control, lasting for months […]
Ebook & Publishing News from All Star Press
- The Wonderful World of Color Olors previews the first 13 Colorful Characters
- Tarpon Springs Author and Publisher Release ‘Color Olors’ Children’s Book Series
- Pink Ink’s Purpose debuts
- “Angel Gabriel – A True Story” Translated into Portuguese
- Sleep Great for Life: Two Steps to a Better Night’s Sleep
- “My Wild Ride” Now Available in Paperback
- My Wild Ride available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Get the Latest Book updates, news and more on AllStarPress Facebook page
- How E-Books Failed to Kill Paper - Motley Fool December 7, 2013
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS - Urban Oahu December 6, 2013
- WSJ blasts Apple e-books antitrust judge in scathing editorial - Apple Insider December 6, 2013
- Korean donation to library goes toward e-books, paperbacks - Honolulu Star-Advertiser December 6, 2013
- E-books now available from Brunswick libraries - StarNewsOnline.com December 5, 2013
- Amy on Hot New Release: “My Wild Ride”
- Alberto on Bestseller Eye Floaters Solutions Book on Amazon only $.99 for Limited Time
- Aisha on Bestseller Eye Floaters Solutions Book on Amazon only $.99 for Limited Time
- Zack on It’s a Sad Day when Parents have to screen Disney Shows
- AWS on It’s a Sad Day when Parents have to screen Disney Shows
Pages – All Star Press
- “I Am Not a Syndrome – My Name is Simon” in e-book or Print
- About All Star Press
- Children’s Books
- e-Books Affiliate Program
- Publish Your Book with All Star Press
- Quiet Spaces: Hearing God’s Call in a Noisy World
- Red Ed and The True Meaning of Christmas
- Sleep Great for Life
- Validate Shopping Cart
- View Shopping Cart
- Watchdog Dad
- Writers’ Resources
Rich Nilsen is the President of All Star Press. Read More…